JuniorCoach officer responsibilities and promotion criteria:
1. Any JuniorCoach tutors who have run 2 or more clubs can become Team Leaders.
2. Team Leaders who manage 6 or more clubs can be promoted to Group Leaders. They will be displayed on JuniorCoach’s website.
3. Group Leaders will be promoted to managers, VP and so on.
4. The Group Leader gets priority consideration for becoming the Chapter President of their local chapter. The Chapter President must run at least two clubs.
5. The JuniorCoach President, Vice President, and Managers are elected in three parts, one vote is recommended by the previous incumbent, the second vote is voted by the JuniorCoach Board, and the third vote will be determined by public vote.