How do I set up my JuniorCoach Club?
- You must be a JuniorCoach volunteer. If you have not yet registered, please register as a volunteer.
- Provide a brief introduction of yourself and state the subjects (Math, English, Science, Music, Dance, etc.) you want to teach.
- Decide on the class time, the number of students, grade levels, and what the club expects to achieve.
- The volunteers may design and make their own club flyer including all the above information. The JuniorCoach team can also make the flyer for you (contact email@example.com to do this). Our internal affairs team will promote your club in the WeChat group.
- Starting from September 1, 2022, all club preparations, classes, homework assignments and corrections all count towards volunteer hours. All volunteers who run clubs may receive class preparation hours = class hours x 2.
For example, if you have 8 lessons that are each 1hr, your total class preparation hours will be 8hr x 2 = 16hr. Your total volunteer hours for the club will be 16hr + 8hr (class hours) = 24hr
Volunteers may fill out a volunteer log form for their hours and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for signatures.