The President’s Volunteer Service Award
JuniorCoach Association is a President’s Volunteer Service Award Certified Organization. Qualifying volunteers can earn the Gold, Silver, or Bronze level award from volunteering under our organization based on their volunteer service hours in a 12-month period. For people who want to challenge themselves, there is even a President’s Lifetime Achievement Award for people who volunteer for at least 4000 hours in their lifetime!
The winners of the President’s Volunteer Awards in JuniorCoach will form a network with equal contributions to help the younger generation. Let this big family help one another.
Quoted From the President’s Volunteer Service Award, www.presidentialserviceawards.gov
- United States citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States (i.e., green card holder)
- Must be at least five years old
- Completes eligible service within a 12-month period
- Unpaid acts of volunteer service benefitting others
Eligible Service does not include:
- Donating funds
- Political lobbying (Non-partisan voter registration is an eligible activity)
- Religious instruction
- Conducting worship service
- Volunteer service performed as part of court-ordered community service
- Serving only family members
|Age Group||Bronze||Silver||Gold||Lifetime Achievement Award*|
|Kids (5–10 years old)||26–49 hours||50–74 hours||75+ hours||4,000+ hours|
|Teens (11–15)||50–74 hours||75–99 hours||100+ hours||4,000+ hours|
|Young Adults (16–25)||100–174 hours||175–249 hours||250+ hours||4,000+ hours|
|Adults (26+)||100–249 hours||250–499 hours||500+ hours||4,000+ hours|
See Volunteer Eligibility Requirements for more information about eligibility and criteria.
If you would like to register for the award, please contact a representative by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.